22/01/2013

These boots were made for walking.












And that's just what they'll do! (Well, when the snow eventually clears).


Can I also just make a point that I hate, hate, HATE velvet. To me, it is the most luxurious and beautiful fabric to look at from far far away. Just one touch and velvet has the hairs on my arms joining in together in a standing ovation. I shudder at work when I see a customer approaching with those velvet hot pants that have been selling oh-so-well over the holiday period. 

Alas, when I clapped eyes on these velvet style cowbow boots, something attracted me to them. I also wanted to touch them. Yes. Touch them. With a BARE hand. I wanted to feel the velvet beneath my fingers. What was happening to me?!

Personally, I think these boots are so beautiful that they erased all my previous velvet nightmares (that, and the sale price. £95 reduced to £30!) Thank you, Topshop.

I plan to debut them in a warmer climate, with gray skinny denim and an oversized faux fur gilet. Bliss.


 
Oh, and here's an oversized photo of my cat, Tilly, for all those interested and crazy cat people, like myself!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment