26/02/2012

A Month in Pictures





Kicking off the month by continuing with my healthy eating. This results in declicious chicken salads followed by brand new shoes. Visiting memorials. Pretending to be Dorothy in my glitter boots. Metallic collars. Snakeskin and studs.







The month began with an unanticipated snow visit that left me curled up with a hot water bottle for atleast 3 days. I began falling back in love with my SLR. Cooking scumptious (yet healthy!) food. Receiving my first bouquet of beautiful roses for Valentine's. Rediscovering my Barbara Hulanicki dress. Lounging in bed with this month's Elle magazine.








Breathtaking sunsets above the Salford Quay's skyline. Crisp, white snow invading my garden. Candlelit dinners for two. Indulging in my favourite Disney movies. Obligatory pancakes on pancake day. Obsessed with wearing yellow.



I hope this short month has been good to you all!

Love, Fi x

P.S Follow me on Instagram @fiface.


No comments:

Post a Comment