15/02/2012

Feet Don't Fail Me Now





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Skinny Jeans - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Black furry jacket - Topshop
Studded ballet flats - Topshop
Silver collar - ASOS
Watch - Sekonda



With a big gulp of courage, I decided to reawaken my blog and get back to what I love the most - writing!

I spent most of my day arranging flowers in my room, making countless trips to the post office and trying to find the perfect lighting to take some photos with. I must admit, it gets incredibly boring taking photos of yourself all day.

I spent a lot of time sitting in the upstairs 'book nook' gazing down at the street and the distant Manchester buildings, reflecting on 2012 and what a good year it's been so far.

I've managed to lose 11lbs on a calorie controlled diet, I bought my first car and I became fashion editor for my university's website. Long may this streak of good luck continue.

I finally plucked up the courage to purchase these skinny snakeskin jeans after they went down to half price in the Christmas sales. I took this as a sign that they had to be mine so ching ching and they were! I still get the odd funny look nearly every time I wear them but I just laugh it off. I paired them with this over sized shaggy coat from Topshop which instantly gives me that Mary Kate Olsen asthetic - baggy and dishevelled, yet glamorous. I also purchased this silver detachable collar in the ASOS sale. It's now my go-to accessory when I'm feeling a little kooky.

I hope you've all had a good start to the week!

Love, Fi.

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. The trousers are amazing - people stare cause they're jealous they're not brave enough to wear what they like! My theory anyways :p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely :) I'll continue to wear them to my heart's content! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and beautiful you! I'm glad youre finally sharing your awesomeness online! x

    ReplyDelete