29/02/2012

Barbara






Dress - Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop
Blazer - Topshop
Shoes - eBay
Watch - Sekonda

I spent months trailing eBay for this Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop dress. I remember when it was first released and I never managed to get my hands on it for one reason or another so when I finally seen it at a reasonable price, I snapped it up. The one downside? It's ridiculously short which means a) having to wear a garment underneath it or b) strictly reserving it for nights out. Either way, I paired it with this Topshop oversized blazer I purchased yesterday. I love how this blazer gives you the option of tying it in the middle to create a waist or just keeping it loose and baggy if you're feeling more of a tailored look. I know this is a staple piece I'm going to keep for years to come.

Happy Leap Day!

Love, Fi x

No comments:

Post a Comment