05/03/2012

Back to Black






Blazer - Topshop
T-shirt - Topshop
American Apparel Disco Pants
Studded pumps - Topshop

I've decided that March is a deceiving month! The sun pops out and I instantly feel like I don't need a coat outside of the house which leaves me shivering on the walk to uni.

I opted for a very simple outfit today. The only accessories I added were these ASOS tinted sunglasses and an ASOS collar which I haven't stopped wearing recently.

It's getting to that time of the year where everything is fast paced and coming at me at once but I'm gladly receiving it with open arms. I've just been offered the opportunity to be a fashion blogger/writer for Manchester Fashion week (check out their website here) and it looks set to be an amazing opportunity for the city to showcase what style it has. I've always loved Manchester and I'm so excited to become part of this amazing event.

Love, Fi x

No comments:

Post a Comment