26/03/2012

Fresh Ink









Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Sunglasses - Jeepers Creepers for ASOS
Ring - YSL

Apologies for today's compilation of random photos. The weather has been so perfect here in Manchester that I couldn't resist taking some snaps on my walk into university. Media City came alive in the spring sunshine and everyone piled onto the grass to soak up the rays.

I contributed to this bout of good weather by throwing on some mint green, Jamie jeans from Topshop. They are just the perfect pop of colour that I need for spring and I can't wait to style them up in so many ways. I paired them with this old Topshop blouse, some oversized sunglasses and my YSL Arty ring.

Also some exciting news (as I'm sure you've seen from above) but.. I finally got my first tattoo and I absolutely love it! I've always grown up around birds as my dad kept them as pets so it's nice to link the two. I've also nearly been living in Manchester for three years independantly so I thought the design represented this and my freedom.

Now back to assignments!

Love, Fi x

1 comment: